THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 28, 2009

On His Own Schedule...


So last night, an hour after putting Evan to bed, I peeked in his room to check on him and almost burst out laughing! What caught my eye first were his rain boots. He must have opened his closet door and put them on himself (on the right feet too!) So after taking the picture with Jon's IPhone (it's currently the only camera we have right now), I tenderly started to take off his boots and tuck him back into bed again. That's when I discovered he was sleeping on top of a bunch of his toys and books-and still clutched in his hand was a wooden mexican toy (a cup on a handle with a wooden ball attached-you try to catch the ball in the cup...) I almost burst out laughing again! I also noticed our "reading chair" seat cushion was on the floor, meaning he was sitting in it reading himself another bedtime story. I know it was his tractor book that he must have been reading because I found it wedged under him along with everything else he collected from around his room.
Evan will be turning two next month and it seems he is constantly moving. This is just a glimpse into how busy my little boy is, right up until he passes out on his bed with all of his toys. It must have been one heck of a party I missed out on last night!

4 thoughts:

jj said...

Ha! I see his Uncle Chris coming out in him:-) What a sweet little dickens!

Johnson Family said...

I love it! This is such a fun (and crazy) age. I miss him! Give him kisses from me.

Joe and Corinne Bippert Family said...

Hehe! I'm so glad you were able to capture that moment... how precious!

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

That is hiliarious (sp)?!!! I love it!!!! Sorry we missed the party Evan! Enjoy your new home!!! We love you guys!