THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm 30!






Jon and I were able to go to the Mariner's game the day before my birthday. I tried garlic fries for the first time...since it seemed like the thing to do and we had to watch for foul balls (some got pretty close to our heads!) It was fun to be able to spend time with the hubby (thanks Grandma-B!) and have a night out on the town. Jon made his famous chicken tacos for my birthday dinner, and they were oh soooo good!

3 thoughts:

Kristie said...

I love your face in that last picture - now I'm craving tacos! Glad you had a great birthday and welcome to the 30's!

Johnson Family said...

Sounds like you had a great day! It always fun to get away with the hubby sometimes =) Happy b-day!
xoxoxox

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Happy Birthday! It seems like you had a great time. I have always wanted to go to a Mariner game! Happy 30th.